Discover the MBA that’s as innovative as you are.
At Philadelphia University, we don’t believe in the status quo. You need a degree as dynamic as the business world you are ready to lead. That’s why we have developed a flexible, innovative MBA to prepare you for the demands of the modern business world. Our integrated curriculum develops dynamic problem-solvers and entrepreneurial thinkers who are ready for career success, with a focus on real-world skills that you can apply immediately.
- Relevant, project-based curriculum
- Faculty of industry experts with real-world experience
- Part of the Kanbar College of Design, Engineering and Commerce
May 1, 2017
Next Start Date
18 - 24 Months
Graduate Level Courses (36 Hours)
- Management Concepts
- Marketing Concepts
- Managing Innovative People and Teams
- Business Model Innovation
- Competitive Technical Intelligence
- Accounting for Management Decisions
- Financial Policy and Planning
- Operations from a Systems Perspective
- Strategic Insight and Implementation
- Communications, Negotiations and the Creative Economy
- International Finance and Economics
- New Product Development
An MBA is one of the most valuable and versatile degrees you can earn. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the need for management-level professionals is expected to grow significantly through the year 2024. Roles at this level also command impressive salaries, with the median annual wage at more than $97,000. Graduates of PhilaU’s iMBA program are qualified for careers such as:
- Management consultant
- CEO or COO
- Financial analyst
- Marketing manager
- Strategy operations manager
"I want to take the next step in my career and I want to make sure that I am prepared for anything that might come my way. Getting my MBA [online at PhilaU] has helped me to learn business perspectives beyond just what I know from my own job, in my own industry."
Blair JonesOnline Innovation MBA Graduate Read More
- Submit a completed online application.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. An official copy of a transcript is a transcript that is stamped with the school’s seal.
- You must have three years post-undergraduate professional work experience and are required to submit your resume during the online application process. Depending on your undergraduate educational background, additional supporting documents may be required.